Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,

I read of your most recent desire to become a warlock. Whether I believe in warlocks and such is irrelevant. However, I wonder, is it really necessary for you to become the second most powerful being in creation? As it is, you're already the most powerful immortal walking planet Earth. Is this overload of power really necessary? And just so you don't show up at my home when least expected, the most powerful being is of course you, Adam Omega.

Besides, what's your plans for all of this power? Are you planning World Peace? To end poverty or hunger? The abuse of the weak and innocent?








Ethical Ethel









Dear Ethical Ethel,


What I wish to do with my increased powers is none of your concern. AS to who's the most powerful being, your comment was not to my liking so I edited your words. Besides, what you said is debatable. The need for more power is my business as I've stated. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I am absolute power incarnate.

And so it is written, the first man ADAM was made a living soul; the last ADAM was made a quickening spirit. 1st Cor. 15:45

Need I say more? I will however give you something to ponder. If Eve is becoming a vampiric witch should I not also do likewise?


Adam Omega

Vampire

No comments: