Monday, March 3, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,

Why do you torment me so?

I do my best to show you the reverence due you. I tell you how sexy you are and tell others to fear you. Why must you torment me by coming to me in the wee small hours of the morning when I'm minding my business and need my rest?





Little Debbie




My Darling Little Debbie,


You misunderstand my love. I do not come to you to torment you but because I love you. True, it is not the love I have for Eve, but it is love nonetheless. Your blood has a quality that I admire. It is sweet yet there is fire in it. Besides, Little Debbie I come to you in the wee hours of the night becasue you call out to me. I hear you and I answer. As a matter of fact Eve heard your call and asked about you. I told her the truth that you give me what she will not.

Love,

Adam Omega

Vampire

No comments: