Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,

I will admit that I didn't pray about that demon last night. I was hoping it wasn't true. But you know what? It got worse last night!!!! I did like you said and stopped wearing the Depends. But when I went to bed, I remembered what you said, that if it started again, I could just pray about it and you would come and handle it....and uhhh, possibly me. Anyway, not to take up too much more of your time, last night when the bumping and moaning started again, I jammed my pillow over my head and went to sleep. It worked for a little while. But then the moans got louder and the bumping got harder. AND THEN IT STARTED ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!! I was so scared I honestly didn't know what to do. It started saying, "WHOSE IS IT?" "YOU HEARD ME, WHOSE IS IT, GIRL?" It was then that I knew what I had to do. I threw my pillow across the room and screamed back, "IT'S ADAM'S!!!" Well, after that I got quiet for a little bit...until it started crying softly. Then I heard the door slam and I was able to go to sleep undisturbed for the rest of the night. I would ask the neighbor next door about it. But she looked kind of tired. I wonder if it kept her up too last night?


Scaredy-Kat



Dear Scaredy-Kat,

Or should I now call you, MY DEAR WISE ONE. I was there with you and decided that you needed to know to whom you belong on your own. You had the Adam given power inside of you. I want you to know you were never in danger. I was there commanding the demon. It was I who told the demon to question you.

Did you not feel my gentle breath across your body? Were you not heated by my touch? did you not show courage in the face of the unknown? Yes, my dear one it was I.

May I give you a word about the nature of prayer. It is not the prayers you mortals mutter with your lips that are heard and answered but the ones you send with your heart. You did pray my dear one and I did as I said and intercepted your prayer and came to your rescue.

You may rest easy now knowing that "IT" and you belong to me.


Adam Omega

Vampire

No comments: