Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,

It is rumored that you have quite a sweet tooth. In fact, it is said that you have a gluttonous appetite for Little Debbie snack cakes. Which cake is your favorite? There's so many to choose from. I don't know how you could ever choose just one!



Munchkin











Dear Munchkin,


Umm umm umm. You make me salivate just thinking of which little Debbie Snack cakes are my favorites. I do believe you've asked me a question that I don't have a ready answer for. While I do indeed have a sweet tooth I've never had to choose a favorite because I have no dental problems, of if I'm being honest, no problems of any kind.

I will however investigate my appetites concerning the aforementioned cakes. I will send my mortal helper to gather them and I will test them. I do thank you for giving me something to ponder. I'm having AB- for my midmorning snack so maybe a strawberry snake cake will do nicely.

Adam Omega

No comments: