Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,

Is Eve aware that you're online threatening those who dare to ask you questions that you don't want to answer with promises that you will drain them dry...and making them like it? I've got the feeling that she wouldn't be to happy with your treatment of everyday mortals.


Tattle-tale







Dear Tattle-tale


Let me assure you. Though Eve is the love of my life, she does not control me. I will admit there are many ways that Eve can persuade me. But she has not been using those methods as of late.

Now as to my issuing threats. I have never done that. What I have done is to make promises. A threat is meaningless and usually the one issuing it has no power to fulfill it. I on the other hand have much power behind my words. That my dear Tattle-tale is a promise.


Adam Omega

Vampire

No comments: