Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,



Oh vanity thou name is Adam. After your most recent diary entry, I must say, Adam, I’m amazed at the eloquent fullness of which you express of yourself. I would never cast stones if I where to hear you give a sermon. If you must spread the good word, or the gospel according to Adam Omega, then by all means preach on dear Adam. I will applaud you day and night, yea will I applaud thee



Amen Corner







Dear Amen Corner,


What you call vanity I call truth. But fear not for I will not reprimand you. Eve use those very words to enrage me on a daily basis. But it does not. It merely makes me smile. I love that you think me vain. It gives me great joy. As for your seeming to give me permission to give a sermon, that is so presumption of you that your life has thus been spared for the present time. I do not need the permission of mortals for whatever things I might chose to do.

God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, Genesis 1:20


I am Adam Omega and my life began with the first breath and will continue until the last. I have dominion over you, your life and the earth. I will certainly preach the gospel according to Adam and he who has ears to hear will hear.


Adam Omega

Vampire Priest

No comments: