Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,

Am I to understand that you have been MIA. Really, I wondered why you hadn't answered any of my desperate pleadings. Mr. Omega, not sure if your aware of this but I have no life other than when you visit me. I spend each of my waking hours pining for you. Granted our infrequent encounters have been physically stimulating. I do not delude myself into believing that it could lead to anything. Nor do I delude myself into assuming that you've missed me.



I must however take issue with the notion you think that I, a mere mortal, could cause your beloved witch harm. Oh, please I wouldn’t touch her to scratch her. Your dear Eve has nothing to fear my me, for now.



Missy










Dear Missy,


The first thing I see that I need to do is to put you in check. Do not for a moment feel that because I have allowed you to perform certain tasks when I had nothing better to do that I will not snap your neck before you take your next breath.

For the record mortal, the witch of whom you speak is my wife. You will address her as such or the next time you're on your knees you will not find the task so pleasant. Better yet, let me be perfectly clear on this. Do not speak her name, do not think her name, draw your next breath and wonder if it will be your last.

Adam Omega,

Eve's husband

No comments: