Friday, March 6, 2009

Dear Supreme Adam Omega,
speaking of music, I heard a song that I think will arouse Eve and open her
heart to your love. I want to know what you think about this music. Please
listen to Overture Within Temptation. I know you can find it because it floats
in the universe.

P.S." Davis was not impressed with my choice. What say you?

Minnie E










Dear Minnie,


I say that I loved your choice of music. You must remember that Davis and I are two entirely different entities. What more could you expect from her? She listens to country. I however applaud your superior taste and thank you for finding the music that calls to something in my soul. Take care and good looking out. By the way I do like the respectful tone of your question. A little sucking up never hurts to sway my opinion.


Adam Omega


Supreme Vampire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you address a supreme being? A little sucking up never hurts. Hahaha. I bow to your intelligence, Sir Vampire Adam.

Minnie Estelle