Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Adam


I must take issue with your response to that gushing mortal who compared you to George Clooney.

There is no mortal to which one could compare you, Mr. Omega. Why you found it flattering to be compared to a charming if not a so so actor, leaves me to wonder if indeed this Demon had gotten under your skin. And it really unnerves you to know that you may actually have some competition for F. D.'s attention.

As for what you heard, the F. D. I know would never speak such a thing as to tell one to go to such an infernal place. Of course she may have suggested he go home minutes before your expected arrival, which may or may not be hell. Depending how you look at it. But I digress.

Adam, admit it your starting to feel the heat and his name is Vulcan.



Disgusted














My Dear, dear Disgusted,


Once again I am touched by the emotions of mortals. While you reprimand the mortal who gave me praise you've all but accused me of dealing in vanity. You reminded me of a comment Eve once made to me. I said to her, "Vanity they name is woman. And she answered thus and said, "Vanity thy name is Adam."

Would it be a weakness to admit to enjoying the feeling from time to time of having one's ego stroked? Of course it would be. How then shall I tell you the reason for my response to the petitioner. I will begin in this manner. Are you familiar with the line that goes something like this: How shall I compare you to a rose? Thou are more lovely......

What you saw was surface. I saw beneath. For the mortal who queried me the actor was someone she admired greatly. And though she was keenly aware that none could truly compare to me her praise was genuine and respectful. My response was to that emotion, not the comparison.

You on the other hand seek to scold me and chastise me as though I were a mortal man, as though you'd forgotten your place. I'm aware of mortal failings, losing your mind and such, so I will forgive your transgression this once. If you're wise you will not attempt fate in such a manner again.

As for Vulcan, even as limited as being a mortal makes you I do not for one moment believe you seriously think I am concerned with F.D.'s affection for the creature. Least you forget, it was I who saved Vulcan, not the other way around.

As for F.D. perhaps she's bitten off more than she can adequately chew. Eve questioned me recently concerning her whereabouts. It would appear that she's gone missing. Some think I may have done away with her, at the very least that I have her hidden away someplace torturing her, drinking from her as though from my own private tap. Let me assure you that perhaps she deserves those things for putting doubts in the minds of mortal concerning my thoughts on a demon she's taken a fancy to. I have no need to harm the mortal.

But let's not forget, I do not always operate according to need.


ADAM Omega

Supreme Vampire, vanquisher of Demons and......

1 comment:

Team Jacob said...

ughh George Clooney
ick!