Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam

It's bad enough I have to share you with your beloved Eve. But now I find out that not only do you visit me in the wee hours of the night, you also have been seeing another. I thought it was my imagination when I smelled snack cake on your breath, but now I see it's that little @#$%.

Really, Adam how could you!! And where do find the energy?

Crushed










Dear Crushed,


Woman have you lost your DAMN mind? Who the hell do you think you're dealing with? You will never again attempt to tell me who to visit and when. You will have to beg me to return to your bed. If you know what's good for you you will find a way to appease me and do it quickly or else my next visit to you will not be filled with pleasure but pain.

As for where I get my energy; you have forgotten who I am haven't you? I am Adam Omega. Vampire. How could I, you ask. I can because I am Adam. Does that answer your question? I expect SINCERE GROVELING for your insolent behavior and I expect it immediately. You will never attempt to scold me again. I have been too lenient with you. That will soon change.

Adam Omega

Displeased Vampire

No comments: