Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dear Adam

Dear Adam,

Are you that thing that goes bump in the night? I'm so scared when the lights go off that I refuse to get out of bed for any reason including...you know. I've been avoiding bedtime sips of water whenever possible and "holding it" whenever necessary. I don't want to have to wear Depends all my life. The pharmacist who I think's really cute and had hoped would ask me out, asked me recently if I worked with the Aged when I bought yet another case of Depends. When I told him I was a teacher, he looked at me super funny.The look in his eye pure killed any hopes I ever had of him asking me out. So, if you're that "thing that goes bump in the night, will you stop it....please?




Scaredy-Kat





Dear Scaredy- kat

First off I resent being called a thing. I must ask you if you're PISSING on yourself at night. If you are you need to stop and throw those damn Depends away. Why would the pharmacist want you? I don't want you either. I like blood not piss.

Adam Omega

Vampire

No comments: